The Loveland Cycling Club Mission: To Build Community Through Cycling.
- Provide an avenue for all who wish to bike ride or be involved in cycling to participate in club rides and community events.
- Promote community involvement by the club and its members. The club will seek out opportunities for its members to volunteer with community entities such as the City of Loveland, Thompson School District, local charities and with other community oriented organizations and events.
- Work with cyclists, local city planning and public outreach efforts and other interested groups to promote safe cycling environments and practices in Loveland and the surrounding area for all types of bicycling.
- Promote healthy positive relationships with non-cycling community members.
- Teach and promote the safe use of bicycles on the road and the trail.
- Organize and lead regularly scheduled group bicycle rides for road, mountain, recreation trail and gravel riders of all abilities.
- Hold regularly scheduled club meetings to conduct club business, organize volunteer opportunities, establish club goals and the club calendar, talk about cycling and to just plain socialize and have some fun.